If I can dredge up the energy (it's been a long day, so what's new?) I'll try to answer this set of questions, via the Vox newsletter, with a slightly less serious twist than they suggest. So, three by three: what are three things you want to learn, three things you want to do, and three things you can teach others to do? (There are lots of people's answers at the link.)
Three things I want to learn.
1. How to write code to build a website and lots of nice things on it.
2. How to enjoy social occasions.
3. To write well.
Three things I want to do.
1. See my children be happy (probably does not count as too vicarious)
2. Enjoy something.
3. Go to Philadelphia to see Frank, Susan, Peter and John. (This will cover (2), now I come to think of it.)
Three things I can teach others to do.
1. Edit a piece of writing.
2. Set up a blog (so long as does not involve (1) in part (1) ).